Boulder CTE (Career and Technical Education)
AM Session: 7:55-10:20 a.m.
PM Session: 12:15-2:40 p.m.
Students Served in 2012/2013: 200-250
Students to be Served in 2013-2014: 250-300
Student/Teacher Ratio: 18:1
Boulder CTE Website: http://schools.bvsd.org/p12/arapahoe/cteprograms/Pages/default.aspx
CTE enrollment Link: http://schools.bvsd.org/p12/arapahoe/Documents/CTE%20Enrollment%20Form.pdf
You must work with your high school counselor to help complete this enrollment form.
Points of Pride:
- Empowering students through rigorous academic and technical skills for college and career readiness
- Community college articulation and concurrent enrollment
- English and Science credits embedded in course curriculum
- National support from TCTW (Tech Centers That Work)
- Standards-Based grading and instruction
- State Licensing Exams available in: Nursing Assistant, Esthetician, Hairstyling and Nail Technology
- Starting in Fall of 2013, embedded Front Range Community College credits in the Forensic Science and Criminal Justice programs