Points of Pride
- Broomfield Heights Middle School is a close community, rich in cultural language diversity. Our students demonstrate our core values of kindness, respect, responsibility, and safety.
- Broomfield Heights offers a foundation of solid instruction in all classes with and an array of services and programs to effectively teach every student and maximize achievement.
- The staff at Broomfield Heights are dedicated to ensuring students achieve to their fullest potential in a caring and challenging environment.
- Broomfield Heights is a neighborhood school that is part of a strong feeder system from preschool through high school. Our mission is to guide students to become lifelong learners in the 21st century.
- Broomfield Heights parents are involved and supportive in our school as we work as partners with the parent community to support all students.
Broomfield Heights Middle School (BHMS) is a neighborhood school that offers an exemplary instructional program, an exceptional staff, personalized attention, a broad exploratory program, and an integrated technology experience. BHMS is a strong middle school which promotes developmentally appropriate instruction, following common standards and curriculum, within a strong neighborhood school environment that values community and our core values of kindness, respect, responsibility and safety. We have an active and involved parent community which is active and maintains a strong partnership between the home and school.
Students are challenged to excel through high academic standards with an emphasis on critical thinking and exploration. In addition to the required classes of language arts, science, social studies, math, physical education, and health, students choose from a variety of elective classes including world languages, art, drama, music, technology, and computer education. Three levels of math are taught at each grade level, and we have strong technology integration into our educational program to promote 21st century learners.
BHMS meets the needs of its diverse student population through small group and individualized programming. TAG programming is offer through enrichment and extension within the classroom as well as additional opportunities beyond the school day. English Language Learners receive direct support from our English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher as well as sheltered and differentiated instruction from our expert staff. Additionally, special education services are provided within the general education curriculum through co-teaching and team-teaching environments, which promote inclusion and benefits instruction for all students.
We are a school community that develops life-long learners through high quality instruction and learning in an inclusive and welcome atmosphere! Come reach for the heights!