Frequently Asked Questions
- Are events and gatherings still taking place?
- When will schools buildings be open?
- Are state tests still being given?
- What is the plan for Home Learning?
- What is the recommendation for staying home or social distancing?
- My kids qualify for free and reduced lunch. Is there still food being given during closures?
- Will I be refunded for school aged care, lifelong learning, and/or preschool tuition?
COVID-19 is a public health issue
Please remember that COVID-19 is a public health issue -- not the fault of any person, any country, or any ethnic group. There have been national stories recently regarding Asian Americans who have been subjected to hateful and xenophobic treatment these last few weeks.
The Boulder Valley is fortunate to have a diverse community, including families who are from China and other areas impacted by this global pandemic. Please be mindful that they may have family and friends about home they are worried. Let us be mindful and support all members of the BVSD community who may have family and friends in countries impact.
Please also know that BVSD will not tolerate any hateful or racist words or actions. Please, care for one another. If you see or hear this kind of behavior, step in and stop it if you can.