Recently, BVSD welcomed an exciting new addition to our school bus fleet--an all-electric bus! The Blue Bird Vision model is a clean, efficient, and more environmentally sustainable version of a conventionally-fueled 71-passenger yellow bus.
We strive to provide safe and efficient transportation for all riders. Whether you are a new or returning BVSD student, check out the options below to assist you with what you are looking for.
Make a Difference - Be a BVSD Bus Driver!
- Walk to School Day is October 6, 2021
- Space Available Application Opening 8/30
- Find your Bus Stop Location and Time
- Finding Alternative Transportation to School - Walk, Bike, Carpool, RTD
- BVSD is Hiring Bus Drivers - Spread the Word!
- BVSD is Hiring Crossing Guards
- Registration Required to Ride the Bus for the 2021-22 School Year
- About the BVSD Bus Pass - Your Ticket to Ride
- Covid-19 Guidelines
There was no shortage of important tasks to be done by our bus drivers, from painting, to fixing sheds, and custodial work at our buildings to prepare them for the return of students.
Over the past few weeks, a team of BVSD bus drivers has installed 2-D “pop-up” traffic gardens on playgrounds and basketball courts at 11 BVSD schools.
From the moment that Boulder Valley School District bus drivers arrive at work, until the end of their day – safety is the focus. Learn about some new protocols that BVSD Transportation is implementing to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all students, but especially our youngest riders.
In January, veteran Boulder Valley School District bus driver Jim Neville was honored by the Boulder Police Department for helping to locate a five-year-old girl who was lost while walking home on a very cold and snowy October day.
Work with us! Now hiring drivers!