Rewarding students and staff for walking, biking, bus riding, and carpooling to school!
Trip Tracker launches September 1st for the 2021-22 school year!
- Pre-registration will not be required for the 2021-22 school year.
- The first survey will open up on 9/30 to report September trips.
- Back by popular demand, Trip Tracker dollars can be donated directly to your school via the monthly survey!
Trip Tracker encourages and rewards students and staff for using alternatives to single family car transportation to BVSD schools. The program goal is to significantly reduce car traffic and associated air pollution in front of schools thereby enhancing student safety and health.
Participants are rewarded monthly for walking, biking, carpooling and riding either the school bus or RTD. Students and staff receive Trip Tracker dollars that can be used like cash at dozens of local businesses, donated to your school, or donated to local non-profit organizations.
Questions? Email TripTracker@bvsd.org
- How do I report my trips each month?
- How are Trip Tracker rewards calculated?
- How do I receive my Trip Tracker dollars?
- Where can I spend or donate my Trip Traker dollars?
- How do I sign-up my business to accept Trip Tracker dollars?
- How can I donate to Trip Tracker?
- What is the goal of Trip Tracker?