Career and Technical Education
Empowering students through relevant, rigorous academic and technical skills for career and college readiness.
CTE Classes at Middle and High Schools
Over 50 CTE classes are offered at BVSD middle and high schools. Courses are rich with academics, integrating math, physics, writing/composition and computer literacy skills into the curriculum.
Several different courses are offered in these broad areas at high schools:
- Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources
- Business, Marketing, and Public Administration
- Health Science, Criminal Justice, and Public Safety
- Hospitality, Human Services, and Education
- Skilled Trades and Technical Sciences
- STEM, Arts, Design & Information Technology
CTE Programs at Boulder TEC
CTE Programs at the Boulder TEC provide students with the opportunity to earn college credits and/or career enhancing certifications, a learning environment that promotes in demand career skills, all while maintaining home high school enrollment and providing transportation.
Programs are offered in:
- Criminal Justice and Forensic Technology
- Sports Medicine
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cosmetology - Esthetics, Hairstyling, and Nail Tech
- Automotive Service Technician
- Automotive Collision Repair
- Video Production