Reintroduction Frequently Asked Questions
Por favor oprima el botón para traducir esta página.
In these Frequently Asked Questions we will endeavor to answer as many questions as possible and to keep them updated as the situation continues to evolve. We recognize that we are unable to answer every question at this time and implore everyone to have faith in the same outstanding educators and schools that you’ve always trusted. Working together BVSD will make the best of this decidedly complex and ever-changing situation.
A comprehensive list of questions about the childcare program and registration information can be found here: https://childcare.bvsd.org/sac
- Will there be a consistent schedule?
- Will my student see their teacher every day?
- Why is Monday still a day off?
- How will Home Learning be improved from the spring?
- I need childcare to be able to work, is BVSD offering any options for working parents?
- How will my student on an IEP receive services?
- How can I join a pod?
- My student needs a Chromebook how do I get one? My stduent was supposed to get a new Chromebook as part of 1:Web, will this still happen?
- I enrolled in Boulder Universal. Can I switch back to my home school?
- I can see my child's class assignment in SeeSaw. Is this information correct?
- How do I opt my student out of in person learning?
- How much flexibility will there be following this opt-out deadline?
- How can decisions be made when limited information available?
- Why wasn't this sent out as a survey?
- Why was the deadline so short?
- I can't reach school staff. How do I get my questions answered?
- Will my decision impact schools?
- Help with Infinite Campus (IC)?
- Is the school year starting on time?
- I want to keep my student/s home full time, what are my options?
- What is the plan for special education?
- My student, or someone I know, doesn’t have access to a computer or internet what should they do?
- Are outdoor learning options available?
- Will teachers on all levels have extensive training to conduct learning online?
- Why are schools closed on Mondays?
- What is blended learning?
- Why is there only one-day in-person learning for integrated preschool (4-half day a week program)?
- Are there full-day preschool programs during COVID?
- Is there an online/virtual option only for preschool?
- Why are we charging preschool tuition for only one in-person learning day a week?
- Will my child’s IEP be met in a home learning/virtual learning environment?
- Will my child’s special education itinerants provide IEP services during their one-day in-person learning?
- How do I withdraw my preschooler from the program?
- Will the district hold my preschool enrollment seat and location if I do not feel safe to attend preschool at this time, but want to return for 2nd semester?
- When will I know what A, B,C,D cohort my child is in for preschool?
- Can a family who chooses to withdraw from the BVSD preschool program receive all of the home learning materials to use at home?
- What is SeeSaw and how it will help my child?
- What happens to my IEP if I withdraw from BVSD Preschool? Is there a difference if my child re-enrolls as a PK student or if I wait and re-enroll my child in BVSD as a KG student?
- What safety measures and personal protective equipment will be available in preschool classrooms?