Reintroduction Frequently Asked Questions
Por favor oprima el botón localizado en la parte inferior derecha para traducir esta página.
In these Frequently Asked Questions we will endeavor to answer as many questions as possible and to keep them updated as the situation continues to evolve. We recognize that we are unable to answer every question at this time and implore everyone to have faith in the same outstanding educators and schools that you’ve always trusted. Working together BVSD will make the best of this decidedly complex and ever-changing situation.
- What groups are returning in Phase 2+?
- When will Grades 3-12 be able to return?
- What are the details of the Phase 2 + Plan?
- Can I still opt to keep my student home during Phase 2+?
- Will teachers be teaching both online and in-person?
- Will meals be served? Will kids eat in the cafeteria?
- What do the supports look like for students on IEPs?
- Can students switch from home learning to in-person?
- Why is there still a Monday launch day?
- What are the cohorts for Phase 2+?
- Will all staff and students be required to wear masks?
- What are the cleaning protocols?
- What will the response be to COVID cases?
- What health precautions will be put in place?
- How will buildings be properly ventilated?
- What community indicators may effect the Phase we're in?
- What happens if my student shows symptoms? When can they return to school?
- What happens if there is a case in a classroom/school? Will I be notified?
- Where can I find data on BVSD cases?
- How can the students and teachers stay socially distanced if so many kids are coming back to school?
- Will kids be 6 feet apart during lunch?
- Can masks be taken off during recess?
- If I choose to pull my neighborhood school enrolled student out this year for homeschooling due to the pandemic, will they be able to return to their neighborhood school?
- If I choose to move my neighborhood or open enrolled student to Boulder Universal this semester or school year, will they be able to return to their neighborhood school or school of choice?
- If my student, who lives within BVSD, but is open enrolled chooses to withdraw this year for homeschooling or private school due to the pandemic, will they retain their OE seat next school year?
- If my student, lives outside of BVSD, but is open enrolled, chooses to withdraw this year for homeschooling or private school due to the pandemic, will they retain their OE seat next school year?