Health and Safety Precautions
Por favor oprima el botón localizado en la parte inferior derecha para traducir esta página.
The health and safety of our students and staff is a top priority of our Back Together Reintroduction Plan.
In the reintroduction plan, BVSD will be focusing on health precautions and protocols in the areas of physical distancing, essential protective gear, increased cleaning and disinfecting, student cohorts, and health screenings.
The dial framework has five levels, from least to most restrictive, to guide county response to COVID-19:
- Protect Our Neighbors
- Safer at Home 1 - Cautious
- Safer at Home 2 – Concern
- Safer at Home 3 – High Risk
- Stay at Home
Currently Boulder County is at Level 2: Concern, which is the status quo to all activities and capacities Boulder County has been operating under up to this point. Track Boulder County’s progress and current status here.
Counties move between levels based on three metrics:
- New cases: How much the virus is circulating in a county
- Percent positivity: Whether there is sufficient COVID-19 testing to capture the level of virus transmission
- Impact on hospitalizations: Whether hospitalizations are increasing, stable, or declining
Outdoor Learning Guidelines (English | Spanish)