Elementary Home Learning
Dear BVSD Families,
We are living in unprecedented times. With so much uncertainty in our daily lives, we are well aware of the importance of feeling connected to one another. In fact, we believe that a strong connection to your school community is vital to helping our children feel safe and reassured.
We encourage all members of the family to be involved in the learning process and understand that many families are rearranging their new normal to accommodate jobs and work schedules that have also shifted. During this transition to home learning, please connect with us if you or your child/ren are experiencing difficulties. You will continue to have access to counselors, support professionals, teachers, and administration.
Take Care of Yourself and Your Family
We know each family is unique and may be presented with difficult issues. Your teachers and principals have the latitude to make good decisions for your families well being.
- Learning Days- Week 1 (March 30)
- Learning Days Beyond Week 1 (April 6)
- Should I expect a consistent schedule each day?
- How will my child be connecting with their teacher?
- What if my child can’t make the sessions or we do not have access?
- How much work will my child be required to complete each day?
- When will we hear from my child's teacher?
- How will attendance be determined?
- I am having issues setting up technology. Who should I contact?
- Who should I contact if I have questions/concerns?