Secondary Home Learning
We miss you! We know this has been a strange time that we are living in. We want you to know that we are here, safe and looking forward to connecting with you again. All of us are learning new things together. This new reality will be bumpy at times so we appreciate your flexibility and patience as we learn and grow together.
We are sharing this with you so we can answer your questions and provide guidance for your expectations during “home learning.” BVSD expects that you will be engaged in the process. Please advocate for yourself if you are experiencing difficulties. You will have access to counselors, support professionals, teachers, and administration through email and your school’s chosen learning management system.
Take Care of Yourself and Your Family
We know each family is unique and may be presented with difficult issues. Your teachers and principals will make good decisions for your well being.
Remember your counselors are available as well, reach out to them if needed
Please maintain a healthy school/life balance. You are not in school for 7.5 hours, your work should only be 4 hours total per day for all periods and classes.
- Monday, March 30
- After March 30
- Typical Learning Day
- How will I be engaging/communicating with my teacher?
- What if I can't make the sessions or don't have access?
- How much work will I be responsible for each day?
- What if I don't hear from my teacher?
- Should I expect a consistent schedule each day?
- How will my attendance be determined?
- How will my work be evaluated/graded?
- I am having issues with technology. Who sould I contact?