As we excitedly await our move to Phase 4 - In Person Learning at our middle and high schools, which is coming up on March 30, we did want to take a moment to remind everyone to continue to do their part to help us #StayTogetherBVSD
Back Together BVSD Reintroduction Plan
BVSD has returned to in-person learning:
Preschool is in Phase 4 - In-Person Learning with four days of in-person learning a week
Elementary students are in Phase 4 – In-Person Learning with four days of in-person learning a week.
Middle school students are in Phase 3 - Hybrid Learning, with two days of in-person learning a week. Middle school will return to Phase 4 – In-Person Learning on March 30.
High school students are in Phase 3 - Hybrid Learning, with two days of in-person learning a week. High school will return to Phase 4 – In-Person Learning on March 30.
Exceptions: Boulder TEC and Arapahoe Ridge High School are currently operating in Phase 4 – In-Person Learning four days of in-person learning a week.
- Questions about academics?
- Start with your teacher
- If you need further help, reach out to your principal.
- IT trouble?
- Visit bvsd.org/ithelp for tips
- Contact the IT Service Desk at 720-561-HELP
- Need emotional/counseling support?
- Reach out to your school counselor
- If you or someone in your family is experiencing a crisis please call Colorado Crisis Services at: 1-844-493-TALK (8255) or text Text “TALK” to 38255 for free confidential support 24/7
- Questions about health issues?
- Contact your school nurse
- Call our Health Services Dept at 720-561- 5544 or via email at email@example.com
- If you have a need that your school cannot address, please contact the Family Help Line at 720-770-0102 and leave a message with your full name and what you need assistance with. A bilingual member of our Equity & Partnerships team will return your call promptly.