We will continue to use the 5-phase Back Together BVSD Reintroduction plan to quickly and flexibly respond to any public health concerns. Look out for another emailed update, following the update from our public health partners on August 10.
Back Together BVSD Reintroduction Plan
There are no resources or collections to display
- Questions about academics?
- Start with your teacher
- If you need further help, reach out to your principal.
- IT trouble?
- Visit bvsd.org/ithelp for tips
- Contact the IT Service Desk at 720-561-HELP
- Need emotional/counseling support?
- Reach out to your school counselor
- If you or someone in your family is experiencing a crisis please call Colorado Crisis Services at: 1-844-493-TALK (8255) or text Text “TALK” to 38255 for free confidential support 24/7
- Questions about health issues?
- Contact your school nurse
- Call our Health Services Dept at 720-561- 5544 or via email at email@example.com
- If you have a need that your school cannot address, please contact the Family Help Line at 720-770-0102 and leave a message with your full name and what you need assistance with. A bilingual member of our Equity & Partnerships team will return your call promptly.