Frequently Asked Questions
Por favor oprima el botón localizado en la parte inferior derecha para traducir esta página.
In these Frequently Asked Questions we will endeavor to answer as many questions as possible and to keep them updated as the situation continues to evolve. We recognize that we are unable to answer every question at this time and implore everyone to have faith in the same outstanding educators and schools that you’ve always trusted. Working together BVSD will make the best of this decidedly complex and ever-changing situation.
- When is BVSD returning to in-person learning?
- Why are we not taking time to see if there is a holiday spike?
- Is there childcare being offered?
- Is the food distribution continuing?
- Will breakfast and lunch continue to be free?
- Where can I get a COVID test? Will there be easier access to testing?
- Where can I get support for my child?
- Will we be requiring those who travel to quaratine?
- Why only 2 days at secondary level?
- Why couldn't all school levels begin school on Jan. 5? Why the delay for secondary schools?
- Why is Monday still an asynchronous day?
- What has changed with staffing to be able to keep our schools open?
- Will special education programs be able to return more?
- Can I choose to stay in home learning? Can I choose to now opt-out of in-person learning?
- Can I opt back in to in-person learning?
- Where can I get up-to-date information about the virus and the strain variants?
- When will BVSD staff get vaccinated?
- When will you review moving off the quarter system for High School?
- Will school athletics take place?